• Environmental science

  • How to Enroll in JP Schools

    As the public school system for 少妇自慰Parish, JP Schools welcomes all students who live within the district's boundaries and meet state age requirements. JP Schools offer the highest curriculum in the state, one-to-one student computers, enriching athletics and extracurricular activities, nutritious meals, transportation and safe, nurturing environments where students are prepared for high school and beyond. The largest and most diverse public school system in Louisiana, JP Schools represents 80 schools and serves 50,000 students from both banks of the Mississippi River.

    Enrollment for all grade levels is online. If you need technical assistance with enrollment, please call the enrollment hotline at 504-365-5301.

    For specific registration information, please contact your student's school. If you need to find out which school your child will attend, please use the to look up your attendance zone. 

    To register your youngest learners in Pre-K, learn about our Early .

    Are you a returning student who has moved? If your assigned school has not changed with your new address, please contact your school to update your contact information. If your assigned school has changed due to your new address, please contact the new school to provide current proof of residency to ensure your child is successfully enrolled.  

    What is Needed for Registration


    The user-friendly registration process allows parents to upload required registration documents. Parents should have the following documents available when they begin the process: 

    • Completed New Student Enrollment Form

    • Student’s birth certificate. A birth certificate is used only for verifying the student’s legal name, date of birth, and the parent’s name. A foreign birth certificate is an acceptable document for verifying the student’s information.

    • Student’s immunization records, per
    • Two proofs of residency in 少妇自慰Parish, such as a lease or utility bill (Acceptable proof of residency documents)

    • Final report card from the previous school year (except kindergarten)

    • High School transcript (if applicable)

    • Custody papers (if applicable)

    You can also view the above information in Spanish, Arabic, and Vietnamese 

  • Registration for Specialty Schools and Programs

  • Pre-Kindergarten

  • 少妇自慰Virtual High School

  • Advanced Study Academies

  • Magnet Programs

  • Charter Schools

  • ContactsQuestions about enrollment?  Please call your school or the district Compliance Office at 504-365-5312

    School Finder
    Not sure what school your student will attend? Schools are assigned by attendance zone determined by home address. Please use the  to determie your student's school.

    District Maps